Rex wrote:
I thought I'll configure Hotmail via POP on Seamonkey, by copying over
the settings from Thunderbird after it autoconfigures the account.
I was able to create an account and connect and download mail (to local
folders), but there's nothing to be seen there. Yet I keep getting new
mail notifications for this account. What's happening?

Did you have the mail messages dropped in another mailbox? Is it downloaded when available or do you need to click [Get Msgs] to grab it?

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>