Le 4 octobre 2010, Bill Spikowski a écrit :

Worded differently: is there any a way to "delete from server" on a per-message basis? I understand how to set the software's global behavior, but am wondering if I could "delete from server" a single message or whole block of messages, rather than resetting the global behavior for future messages?

Why would you like to delete certain /other/ messages from your laptop but not from the server? With IMAP, the "read" status is stored on the server, so you can tell which messages are new, whatever computer you use.

--
LL