Jay Garcia wrote:
On 09.10.2010 08:29, d...@kd4e.com wrote:

--- Original Message ---

Any idea why this site fails to display?

http://www.radio-electronics.com/books/practical_wire_antennas_2.php

I see a heading then the rest is blank.

I am using 2.0.8 in Linux.

First of all there is no such directory there /books/ and therefore
anything following that doesn't exist either.

However, bringing up the "bookstore" and searching "antennas", it shows
"Practical Wire Antennas2" to be an Amazon link:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/asin/1905086040/ianpoole

Perhaps an explanation, from their "/bookstore" page:

"We are currently working to greatly improve our book shop. Using a more
interactive approach, and also details of new and forthcoming
publications, we are endeavouring to provide a more useful area of the
website. Using our choice of the top books in areas related to the
website, it will be easier to come here for the best books in radio,
electronics and associated fields. Come back and visit to see the
results of our new pages."

Sounds to me like construction in progress has broken the older link. -JW

Thanks!

doc

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
Defend free speech or lose your freedom.