Ed Mullen wrote:

Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
I visited a website this morning that contains the following (sanitized)
code:

leave ....';">

Anyone know how to block this? Even if I do CTRL-Q it pops up this
annoying dialog and prevents me from ending the program until I confirm
(unless of course I go through Task Manager, which I'd prefer not to do).

It obviously won't help to disable scripts, 'cause this ain't a script.

It IS javascript.

<http://bytes.com/topic/javascript/insights/825556-using-onbeforeunload-javascript-event>

OK, OK, I get it. Just because it doesn't have <script>...</script> around it doesn't mean it's not a script.

Never mind...

Paul B. Gallagher