Jens Hatlak wrote:
TMitchell wrote:
Which Seamonkey files contains the PassWord Manager data. I'd like to
make a separate backup of it. Thank you.

For all SM versions:
key3.db (Master Password)

Plus:
for SM < 2.0: Whatever the signon.SignonFileName pref points to (check
about:config), e.g. <number>.s
for SM >= 2.0: signons.sqlite

Useful extensions:
<https://addons.mozilla.org/en/seamonkey/addon/5817/>
<https://addons.mozilla.org/en/seamonkey/addon/2848/>
<https://addons.mozilla.org/en/seamonkey/addon/60265/>

HTH

Jens

I am using SeaMonkey 2.0.8 and tried to install "Saved Password Editor 1.5.3" to my browser. When I go to Manage Stored Passwords, I do NOT see the images that allow me to add new passwords. (see Image Gallery at https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/60265/) In fact, many of the passwords I have previously saved are NOT even present after installing the add on. They appear again if I uninstall the add on.

The add on says it works with SeaMonkey 2.0 - 2.1a3, which I read as it should work with my version. Is there a problem with my version with this add on, or am I doing something wrong?? Thanks.