WLS wrote:
KompoZer is a better for HTML then Composer.

I prefer the cleaned up HTML that Composer produces, at least at this point in
time.

2) How portable should TB 2.x profiles be headed over to SM?

On Linux under Tools > Import you can select to import all or just
select what you want to import from Thunderbird.

3) Any documented steps for doing the migration? I am very comfortable
working at the command line.

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_migration_-_SeaMonkey

Thanks much! I have ported and am now operating with SM via UbuntuZilla.

One thing to note: For news groups the migration did not transfer *.rc files.
So I needed to hand copy those files.

Otherwise the migration back seemed to work very well.

Thanks!

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems