On 10/26/2010 10:00 PM, d...@kd4e.com wrote:
Or just condemn them to a well-deserved irrelevancy and
stop using anything associated with them.

There is little that they do that someone else does not do.

Why bother?

Because you often don't get a choice because someone else picks for you.
For example my office tracks some fuctions on googledos spread sheets because they like the ability to share. I think it sucks but I don't have a voice in the matter so I am forced to use it. Google's unwillingness to support SM is a big issue to me even though I don't want to use GoogleDocs.