Evan Davidson wrote:
Ray_Net wrote:
I have an image in the clipboard ...
and i wrote a mail with:
See my picture !!
(then here i do a paste from the clipboard)

The result is:
See my picture !!
*---------------------------*
| |
| <here is the image> |
| |
*---------------------------*

The result is ok for me, but my recipient having Lotus Notes as mail
received:
See my picture !!
*-*
| | <- just an empty square
*-*

I have goggled and discovered that embedded .png file into an HTML
document cannot be rendered with Lotus Notes.

How can i create an embedded picture in a mail for my recipient who
is usinf Lotus Notes ?

See:

It's a image clipboard program called Snippy. It says it only works on
Windows XP but if you read the Microsoft info, it should work on XP
through Windows 7. I have it working on Win 98SE with GDI+ installed.

I tried Snippy in Vista and it did not work. So XP may be the end of the
road for it. Vista and Windows 7 have their own screen capture snipping
tools ( http://graphicssoft.about.com/od/microsoft/ht/snippingtool.htm )
which work nicely. MWSnap 3 will work with all versions of Windows (
http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/products/?p=1318 ). All of the above
will automatically capture (copy) and paste JPEGs into TB and Seamonkey
mail without having to alter about:config .
Are you sure that the copy action will not insert a /png format into SeaMonkey ? I have a doubt, because the default in SM is for
clipboard.paste_image_type integer value 1
Looking at
 http://kb.mozillazine.org/Clipboard.paste_image_type
tells you: "Prefer PNG over JPEG over GIF"