And, Ray, did you give it a go??? With-in your Addressbook, make a list
of 2 email addresses, 5 email addresses, 10 email addresses, whatever,
to the list, then close the list, select the list in your Addressbook,
then click "Bcc:"

As far as I know, this would cause the one e-mail to be sent to each
address in the list, but, because it was doing using "Bcc:" they will
not get all the addresses.

Daniel

If this is still about the original post here is the apparent
failure in communication ...

We are all in agreement that if we stuff several E-mail addresses
into a sub-book/sub-folder and then select that sub-book/sub-folder
as the target "address" (really multiple addresses), and then we
change the field to "BCC" that everyone in that sub-book/sub-folder
will receive a private E-mail and not be able to see any of the
others.

That is a closed issue.

The original question has remained unaddressed.

Can the sub-book/sub-folder be flagged "BCC" in the address book
so that whenever it is selected it is automatically only sent as
"BCC"?

If not, why not, please?

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E