On 12/02/2010 03:00 PM, d...@kd4e.com wrote:
> SM 2.0.10 shows two Flash players but there is only one
> on my HDD.
>
> I have closed and restarted SM and I have rebooted, still
> it persists.  I think someone told me how to reset or clear
> the lookup file for that but I don't recall the process.
>
> Shockwave Flash
>
>      File name: /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer.so
>      Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
>

> Shockwave Flash
>
>      File name: /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer.so
>      Shockwave Flash 10.2 d151

For some reason the pluginreg.dat file didn't get cleaned up properly.
Close SeaMonkey & then go to your profile folder:
/home/<username>/.mozilla/seamonkey/<profile>
Rename pluginreg.dat and restart SeaMonkey. pluginreg.dat will get
regenerated when SeaMonkey restarts. Go to Tools|Add-on Manager and
recheck - you should only see one Flash now.

Gary