Anne wrote:
On Dec 3, 9:06 pm, Ray_Net<tbrraymond.schmit...@tbrscarlet.be>  wrote:
dominique wrote:
Anne wrote, On 12/3/2010 8:06 AM:
Is it possible to strip old email addresses when forwarding emails ?
Yes,
You can reply "inline" instead of replying "as attachment" !
You can then edit out the un-desired lines.

I agree ... we can delete anything (in a text or in a html forwarded
mail) we see....
IF ->  "Edit" - "Preferences" - "Mails and Newsgroup" - "Composition"
The first option in "General" MUST be "inline" instead of "As
Attachment" ... don't forget to click on "OK" after change(if any)

Thanks for the replies - but that means any images etc in the email
are lost.  What I want to do is forward the whole email, images and
all but without the original sender's email address.

That's correct ... you should try to delete only the parts you want to remove....because an html mail that we forward show us a lot of sourrounding squares. If you try to select some part with the mouse then hit delete, sometimes the complete mail is deleted :-)

As you have tested "Edit as new" coulde be better because the list of adresses is not part of the mail.