On 12/14/10 8:44 AM, Ant wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Has anyone seen this blank post behavior happen on the newsgroups in
> SeaMonkey v2 in Windows XP Pro. SP3? Here is a screen shot
> sample/example:
> http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/6964/blanknewsgroupposts.gif ... Saving
> this post as a text file resulted 0 bytes. Unsubscribing and
> resubscribing did not fix the problem either.
>
> It seems to happen RARELY with GigaNews' posts. I know the posts are
> fine because I can see them in Tin through Linux with the same NSP
> account and Google Groups. It seems like SM2 is doing something weird.
>
> Thank you in advance. :)

Is this also a Thunderbird problem?  Does this happen with other NSPs?
If so, a bug report should be submitted.

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

On occasion, I might filter and ignore all newsgroup messages
posted through GoogleGroups via Google's G2/1.0 user agent
because of spam from that source.