Joe Rotello wrote:
Is it possible that we can all return to identifying the OS we are using
SeaMonkey on, perhaps in the Subject line ?

It would assist both the user and others that can assist or comment if
that was known right in the Subject line...something like:

Subject: [Win] [Linux] [....] [....subject text]

Perhaps exemplified...
Subject: Linux It chases cats out of the room

Even though the message body might EVENTUALLY give some hint as to what
OS we are discussing or having a trouble with, and even though the
problem MIGHT also exist in other OS versions of SM, why make all users
HAVE to read deeply every message just to find out ?

Hopefully, just an outburst of potential common sense...

I would think that most people that come here for help are
people that have not needed help before. Unless a majority
of the posts are formatted how you suggest, no one will
figure it out prior to posting.