Philip Chee wrote:
On Wed, 8 Dec 2010 10:54:49 +0100, Lucas Levrel wrote:
Le 7 décembre 2010, Ed Mullen a écrit :

The one problem I have noticed is the missing "Form Fill" function.

Yeah, you and a lot of other people.

I'm still trying to figure out how this "advancement" is at all helpful.
(snip rant)

Will people stop ranting about that?

I'm no dev. I was disappointed to find Form fill was gone, as well. But
the reason is clear: the old way simply would have had to be rewritten
from scratch(*) and nobody popped up to do it. No one ever decided the new
way was better.

The Data Manager module will be in SeaMonkey 2.1. IIRC this will include
a forms management tab.

As long as Autofill works and I can disable the default form manager.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>