Bill Davidsen wrote:
Rick Merrill wrote:
Michael Gordon wrote:
I have finally upgraded from Mozilla 1.1.18 to SeaMonkey 2.0.1, and most
things went smoothly.

The one problem I have noticed is the missing "Form Fill" function. We
used to be able to open a Form Fill application and prefill in form data
such as name, address, phone, etc.

This whole function seems to be missing in this version of SM.

Go to the blank entry and type the first letter of the response.
That is ALL you probably have to do!

I think you are talking about filling fields rather than the whole form.

download and install the AutoFill Forms extension.

--
Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.        "If it's Fixed, Don't Break it"
http://www.phillipmjones.net/       mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com