Chris Ilias wrote:

On 10-12-22 11:15 PM, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
I inadvertently cleared all my passwords using the Privacy & Security
checkbox, but I have good backups and another machine with all the info.

Can I simply copy a file from there back into my existing installation?
If so, which file?

It would save me the trouble of rebuilding 40-50 passwords for all kinds
of sites, most of them nuisance logins, but also including POP and SMTP
passwords.

There are two files:
signons.sqlite and key3.db

They can be found in your profile folder. See
<http://www.seamonkey-project.org/doc/2.0/profiles>.

Beautiful, worked like a charm. Thanks much!

Paul B. Gallagher