Ray_Net wrote:
Willard wrote:
Is there a way in seaMonkey to block an email sender
similar to Outlook Express???

I don't understand ...
If i send you a mail ... you cannot block me.
My email client send the mail to my isp mail server.
My isp mail server send the mail to your isp mail server.
If your mail adress doesnot exist at your isp mail server, this isp mail server send me a mail saying : This mail adress doesnot exist.

I other words, you canot block me sending a mail.

This can be done by using "Outlook Express" for mail...
I am trying to "block" the junk mail before it enters my mailbox...
I was hoping there was a way to do the same thing with SeaMonkey...