On 12/29/10 10:42 AM, David E. Ross wrote:
> On 12/29/10 8:42 AM, Pat Connors wrote:
>> I am using SM 2.0.11.  Ever since I have used 2.0, I haven't been able
>> to open pdf files online.  Is there something I can do to open them?
>>

> Where seamonkey.exe is installed, open the folder named plugins.  Do you
> have a file nppdf32.dll there?
>
> On the SeaMonkey menu bar, select [Edit > Preferences].  On the left
> side of the Preferences window (under Category), select [Browser >
> Helper Applications].  What do you see for Acrobat?  (There may be
> several entries, each slightly differen.)

Also go to Adobe Reader.  On the menu bar, select [Edit > Preferences].
 On the left (under Categories), select Internet.  Is the checkbox for
"Display PDF in browser" checked?

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

On occasion, I might filter and ignore all newsgroup messages
posted through GoogleGroups via Google's G2/1.0 user agent
because of spam from that source.