Chris Ilias wrote:
On 10-12-28 12:37 PM, Walter wrote:
Chris Ilias wrote:
On 10-12-27 6:38 PM, Walter wrote:
Using CM 2.0.11 on HP P6204y, 6gb memory, 750 gb hard drive, Win 7 home
premium

I frequently get "Seamonkey crashed" quit Seamonkey or restart and
details.

Here are the details:

Add-ons:
{d10d0bf8-f5b5-c8b4-a8b2-2b9879e08c5d}:1.3.2,{8A6C82A1-F6C9-481a-AAE7-C96444C9A754}:5.1.1,{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}:1.0,mod...@themes.mozilla.org:1.0

Any suggestions? This happens mostly on Facebook applications, though
not always. I can find no pattern.

Do you have a link to the crash report on
<http://crash-stats.mozilla.com/>? If not, go to the address
"about:crashes" (without the quotes) and click on your latest crash
report. We can then look at the data specific to your crash and have a
better idea of what is causing the problem.

I can access both links but they make absolutely no sense to me.
However, I get the following additional information on about:crashes
Maybe it will help in diagnosing the problem.

We need the URLs. They will make sense to us. :-)
(More specifically, we're looking for the crash signature)

Crashed again after the reload of Flash. Again a copy of the error report follows. The url is part of the report.

Walter.

Add-ons: {d10d0bf8-f5b5-c8b4-a8b2-2b9879e08c5d}:1.3.2,{8A6C82A1-F6C9-481a-AAE7-C96444C9A754}:5.1.1,{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}:1.0,mod...@themes.mozilla.org:1.0
BuildID: 20101123124820
CrashTime: 1293739151
InstallTime: 1292344168
ProductName: SeaMonkey
SecondsSinceLastCrash: 95272
StartupTime: 1293737908
Theme: classic/1.0
Throttleable: 1
Vendor: Mozilla
Version: 2.0.11

This report also contains technical information about