On 10-12-30 6:45 PM, L. Mark Hall wrote:
I have been looking at the SM support posts for quite a while, and
posting now and then. I am currently receiving posts by email, but I
also have setup news.mozilla.org m.s.seamonkey in my newsreader. I would
like to move to using only the newsreader, since there are just too many
messages in the email account I am using.

How do I go about making sure I can post from the newsreader and
stopping the email messages from support-seamon...@lists.mozilla.org.

If you're subscribed to the newsgroup, there isn't anything else you need to do to be able to post.

Chris Ilias <http://ilias.ca>
Newsgroup moderator