On 1/8/11 9:08 AM, adse...@br0wn.co.uk wrote:
> I just came back to seamonkey with 2.011. A while ago I used 1.1.18
> and the bookmarks.html file was tucked away in
> c:\documents and setting\application data\mozilla\sea monkey\profiles
> I like to put it in my daily autobackup.
>
> While with the new seamonkey I can use export to create a
> bookmarks.html, I can't file the current file anywhere. Where have
> they hidden it?

Are you sure you have SeaMonkey 2.0.11 and not some beta SeaMonkey 2.1x?

In SeaMonkey 2.0.x (including 2.0.11), bookmarks are in the file
bookmarks.html in your profile directory.

In SeaMonkey 2.1, bookmarks will be in a SQLite database in your profile
directory, not in a text .html file.  Database files have the extension
.sqlite (of course).  I'm not sure, but I think bookmarks will be in
places.sqlite.

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

On occasion, I might filter and ignore all newsgroup messages
posted through GoogleGroups via Google's G2/1.0 user agent
because of spam from that source.