Mark Hansen wrote:
On 1/10/2011 9:16 AM, Larry wrote:
JP. Baker wrote:
I haven't had time to check but doesn't the config option
browser.bookmarks.autoExportHTML work in 2.1b - if so this
should create an updated bookmarks.html on shutdown.

This is a bit confusing. In 2.0.11 I can choose whether or not to
bookmark a page ("Bookmark This Page"), and when I do so (I thought)
that choice is preserved upon exiting the bookmark file. Does this
option mean that I have to, or don't have to, choose to bookmark a page?
When is my choice preserved, or is it if I don't select this option?

The way bookmarks are stored changed between pre-2.1 and 2.1.
In 2.1, bookmarks are stored in a database rather than in an html file.
The property mentioned above causes SM 2.1 to export the bookmarks (now
in a database) to an external html file upon exiting SM.

You still "bookmark this page" just as you always have.
Got it -- thanks!