George & Pat Achilles wrote:
> To Whom It May Concern,
>
> I am presently having a problem retrieving my e-mail from web mail. My ISP is
> earthlink and I have checked with them and they said it was related to
> Seamonkey program.  The problem is that whenever I want to get the e-mail
> from web mail into my regular e-mail I receive a message that the inbox is
> full which is definately incorrect because I have deleted 30% of my e-mails.
> \
>
> Could you possibly assist me in correcting this problem.
>
> Thank you for any assistance that you may be able to provide.
>
> Regards
>
> George and Pat Achilles
>
> e-mail georgen...@earthlink.net

Do you perhaps leave your messages on your server and the server inbox
is full and has nothing to do with Seamonkey. I leave mine on the server
but have to go in and delete the old ones.

JAS

--
   You either teach people to treat you with dignity and respect, or you don't.
This means you are partly responsible for the mistreatment that you get at the