W3BNR wrote:
On 1/28/2011 8:14 PM W3BNR wrote:

Tonight SeaMonkey is hanging when accessing Mozilla News Group
mozilla.general.
SM Version:
Build identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US;
rv:1.9.1.17pre) Gecko/20110125 SeaMonkey/2.0.12pre
Nothing new to SM has been added of late.
Other Mozilla News Groups work fine. But everytime I tried to access
mozilla.general SM would hang. Had to end task from Windows Task Manager.

Resolved by deleting .msf file from mozilla.general - just wondering
if anyone else had the problem today.

No, Ed, not for me, I've checked into moz.gen every night this week, without problems.

Daniel