Ant wrote:
On 2/5/2011 2:30 AM PT, Daniel typed:

Sometimes I send multiple same e-mails. Is there an easier and quicker
way to make a copy of my draft IN the same draft folder? The only ways I
could duplicate my e-mail is copy to another folder, or copy and paste
its contents manually.

Thank you in advance. :)

Ant, if you are trying to send the same message once a (insert time
period) to the same (insert number of addressees), why not put all
addressees as BCC: addressees and also send to yourself, just in case
some ISP's require something in the To: address.

That way, everyone gets a message apparently just sent to the individual
and you.

No, it's not that. Just sending to a group of people (BCC) and then a
few others (To and CC) with some text changes.

O.K., then the other suggestions might help.

Daniel