No wrote:
Hello - I do not know if this is happening to others, I find that groups
of sub-folders disappear after about 15 minutes of SM 2.1b2 is opened.

I have to shut down the browser and re-open in order for them to re-appear.

Any suggestions or something which I have to do in order to prevent this
or is this a legit bug?

Thank you - Bo1953

I don't know the bugzilla number, but others have already seen this. There was a discussion a few months ago.

I find that if I double click on the folder that won't open, I get a new window where that level does open. Then close the old window. You don't need to restart Seamonkey.

Gordon Weast