Smiles wrote:

how do I get rid of the load remote content pop up
thanks

Edit | Preferences | Mail & Newsgroups | Message Display:

Uncheck "Block images and other content from remote sources."

You should be aware that by doing this you will be allowing "web beacons" (invisible gifs that allow spammers and others to track who opens their mail) and similar content.

As far as I'm concerned, blocking that stuff is worth the cost of seeing the notice.

You can also click in the notice to approve remote content from certain senders without making it a global policy.

Paul B. Gallagher