My suggestion would be to install Seamonkey on the computer with Netscape. I pick Seamonkey because it is the closest thing to Netscape out there (and why I run it). Seamonkey should be able to import the files into it. From there you can transfer that install of seamonkey to the Win 7 machine.

If that doesn't work use MozBackup (google it) to make an archive of the Netscape files then use Mozbackup to import that archive into Seamonkey on the new machine.

Hawker