Guys, I did mention this back in December, but nothing much was resolved. And since then, I have a new computer.

I just saw the thread here called something like 'Message: Your browser is not supported at this time'. Hmm. That was precisely what I was told by the RoboForm people when I complained that my form-filler/password rememberer - originally recommended to me by someone on this SM forum, I think - doesn't integrate with SM 2x. 'Use Firefox instead', was their suggestion. But I prefer the SM suite, thanks very much.

I still have RoboForm installed on my new computer, because it stores scores of passwords for me. But I have to manually open it and copy across the relevant password and/or user name on each occasion those are needed (several times a day, often). RoboForm WON'T integrate with my SM 2x. And I can't add new passwords, etc., to its list.

But is there a way to fool it into thinking that my SM is really Firefox? Or do people here have any other practical suggestions?

Thanks very much - Ken (in Oz)