Richard Lee Holbert wrote:
I am running SeaMonkey 1.1.18 and when I turn my computer back on
after returning from work and check my e-mail, I get a message about
90% of the time stating:

"There was an error truncating the Inbox after filtering a message to
folder XYZ ( Insert name on one of my folders for XYZ ) . You may need to
shutdown SeaMonkey and delete inbox.msf ".

This hangs up my e-mail until I click on the OK Box in the message and
when download over 2000 e-mails when SeaMonkey starts back up, it
get's OLD Fast.

I have searched for this inbox.msf and cannot locate this folder.

After I first start SeaMonkey I still get the error about once every 50
or so messages.

In Seamonkey click on Edit > Mail & Newsgroup Account Settings > Server Settings for the Account in question. Then at the bottom of the window is a Local Directory, listing the path to your e-mail folder on the hard drive. You will find inbox.msf here.

Danny