David E. Ross schrieb:
I have two questions about bookmarks under SeaMonkey 2.1.

First, I have set my preferences to display my bookmarks as my home
page.  With SeaMonkey 2.0.x and earlier, this was easy.  I merely
dragged and dropped the file bookmarks.html from my profile into my
browser window.  Then I went to [Edit>  Preferences] and selected the
Use Current Page button on the Browser pane of the Preferences window.
How can I do this with SeaMonkey 2.1?

chrome://communicator/content/bookmarks/bm-panel.xul should work as a home page, I think, and show all your bookmarks.

Second, I have the PrefBar extension installed.  I created a custom
button that opens the Bookmark Manager for editing bookmarks.  Clicking
that button runs
        toBookmarksManager();
How should I change that for SeaMonkey 2.1?

PlacesCommandHook.showBookmarksManager('AllBookmarks');

Robert Kaiser

--
Note that any statements of mine - no matter how passionate - are never meant to be offensive but very often as food for thought or possible arguments that we as a community needs answers to. And most of the time, I even appreciate irony and fun! :)