David E. Ross a écrit :
On 3/7/11 3:06 PM, David E. Ross wrote:
On 3/7/11 2:15 PM, cyberzen wrote:
I can view the flash video in firefox 3.6.15, not in SM 2.0.12

http://www2.choralnet.org/268945.html

I had no problem viewing this.  My configuration:

Windows XP Home Edition SP3

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.17)
Gecko/20110123 SeaMonkey/2.0.12
with Menu, Navigation, Status, and PrefBar bars displayed
Cookies for the originating Web site only
(NO spoofing of Firefox)

No proxy

Java J2SE RTE 6 update 24 (full version 1.6.0_24-b07, file and product
versions 6.0.240.7)

Flash 10.2 r152 (10.2.152.26) (but usually blocked with FlashBlock)

Extensions (enabled: 12)
* Adblock Plus 1.3.3 (http://adblockplus.org/en/)
* BetterPrivacy 1.48.3 (http://netticat.ath.cx/extensions.html) (David
profile only)
* ChatZilla 0.9.86 (http://chatzilla.hacksrus.com/) (David profile only)
* DOM Inspector 2.0.9
(http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/addons/6622/)
* Find Preferences 1.0
* Flashblock 1.3.17 (http://flashblock.mozdev.org/)
* Live HTTP headers 0.16
* PrefBar 5.1.1 (http://prefbar.mozdev.org/)
* Preserve Download Modification Timestamp 2010.09.12.18
* Show Password On Input 0.1.3
(https://addons.mozilla.org/thunderbird/addon/6143/)
* Show my Password 2.0 (http://netcat.ath.cx/extensions.html)
* ShowIP 0.8.19 (http://code.google.com/p/firefox-showip/)

Because I did not disable FlashBlock, I had to start the Flash
presentation by clicking the FlashBlock icon (a right-pointing triangle
in a circle) in addition to the normal Flash icon (right-pointing arrow
in a rounded rectangle).

By the way, my wife and I really enjoyed the video.

you are welcome.. and you wife too...

thank you for explaining your config (how do you make this list ?)
I have nearly the same, java is only update 23, I tried to get the next one, but could not

I simply rebooted, and that worked...
fff...

--
cyberzen