No wrote:

Hello all, is there a way to figure out the size of email folders? I
thought there was and not sure how to find the info.

The reason I need it is, my messages are taking up 40% of my disk space,
so I want to figure out which folders most of them are in so I can cull
it/them.

In Windows Explorer (assuming you have it), right-click on the folder name and choose "Properties." You get the raw size, the size on disk (i.e., the total size of all the clusters occupied by the file even if some clusters are not full), and the number of files and folders contained in the folder in question. File sizes are given in MG (GB) and in bytes.

Paul B. Gallagher