JohnW-Mpls wrote:

My frustration is when I select to Forward  a message, Format is not
available, someone decided i don't need its choices in any comment I
may want to add.

Sure it is. With the mail toolbar showing and the message to be forwarded selected, hold down the SHIFT key and click the "Forward" button. You get an HTML composition window with the original message as an attachment.

Of course, the original message is not available for editing as it would be if you forwarded inline, but that's the price you pay for having formatting available in your own message.

Paul B. Gallagher