Ant wrote:
On 3/22/2011 5:57 PM PT, WLS typed:

Now that Firefox 4 is in release, are there plans for a SeaMonkey 3?
Will it have some of the features of FF 4? Pardon me if this is common
knowledge; but I'm out of the development loop.

Some of the features, not all. It's called SeaMonkey 2.1

Any ETA on its final release date? Or is it still a long way? I also
noticed Firefox v3.6.16 came out today. Any of that update for SM v2.0.x?

No set road map, unless this has changed. You can do the searching just as easy as anyone else.

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2065541

--
openSUSE 11.3(x86_64) - Gnome2.30 - SeaMonkey 2.1b3pre