WLS wrote:
JohnSipos wrote:
Support-SeaMonkey Team,

When clicking to access Google features it brings up a, *"Google no
longer supports this browser,"* message.

Sea Monkey is such a powerful package, is there anything that can be
done to overcome this problem? Yes, I have the other browsers that are
supported, but the convenience of this one browser ... well, you get the
idea. Thank you for your thoughtful consideration of this note.

John Sipos
Talk journalist
Tampa Bay Florida

If you are referring to this site
http://desktop.google.com/features.html this SeaMonkey user has no
problem with it in SeaMonkey 2.0.12 or SeaMonkey 2.1b3pre on openSUSE
11.3 Linux.

Probably because Seamonkey has started calling itself Firefox and spoofing the browser id. So instead of counting as seamonkey in browser counts it just looks like more firefox, and no one will bother to snoop for Gecko because "no one accesses my site with seamonkey."

Self-fulfilling prophesy.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>
  We are not out of the woods yet, but we know the direction and have