NoOp wrote:
On 03/20/2011 07:50 AM, Rostyslaw Lewyckyj wrote:
Let me repeat an unanswered request

Will somebody please point me to documentation and explanation of the
following message header lines, which get inserted by SM and are stored
at the top of each message in the message folders:

Can't point you to definative documentation, but perhaps this will help:

Helps vastly. I think there are a few other things there, if you are asked if remote images are wanted or if the message is a scam, I *think* that answer is saved, so you don't get asked on a reread.

I did not research the hell out of that, just noted that you only get asked once AFAIK.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>
  We are not out of the woods yet, but we know the direction and have