Henry wrote:
Paul Bergsagel wrote:
Henry wrote:

I'm still using Mozilla 1.7.8. Which version of Seamonkey would be the
safest upgrade for me? I'm usually not good at upgrades and I don't want
to loose my bookmarks and email addresses.

Thanks,

Henry

Henry

SeaMonkey 2.0.13 is the current official (and most stable) version.
This is the version you should install.

Go to this page:

http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.0.13/

This page will provide information about the current Seamonkey release
and instructions about how to upgrade from Mozilla. You will find the
link to download SeaMonkey 2.0.13 from the column list on the left
hand side of the page.

Please post here again if you need further help upgrading from Mozilla
to SeaMonkey. One hint: before performing the upgrade, make sure you
have a current back up of your Mozilla profile, just in case something
goes wrong during the upgrade.

Since 2.0.13 is a new release, would I be better off waiting a while for
any changes that might be made or upgrading to 2.0.12?

Henry

SeaMonkey 2.0.13 is SeaMonkey 2.0.12 with this one change

Fixed in SeaMonkey 2.0.13
MFSA 2011-11 Update to HTTPS certificate blacklist

WLS

--
openSUSE 11.3(x86_64) - Gnome2.30 - SeaMonkey 2.1b3pre