Ray_Net wrote:

Exactly another example of what i said: Developer are more interested
by their idea than by the user requests.

Ray and others -- this is not a productive form of discussion. It's reasonable to say the developers are not heeding your requests/input, or that you're disappointed, but it's not helpful to tell us what they think. In my experience, telling someone what they think just pisses them off, it doesn't win them over.

And lest anyone misunderstand, I'm not taking sides. I can live with either outcome.

Paul B. Gallagher