Rufus schrieb:
...and the beta also torched my existing cookies - please make sure the
final release maintains previous Profile content. I won't be touching
the beta again!

From all I know, that should all work fine - that is, when you _don't_ go back to an older version and just stay with 2.1, though. Going back an forth is known to lose all data that is stored in SQLite as the makers of SQLite couldn't make the format that enables the new "WAL" logging we use in 2.1 compatible with the old database libraries we use in 2.0 and so only upgrading the data works fine, but downgrading doesn't. Simply put: Only ever go from 2.0 to 2.1, but never back - or keep copies of your 2.0 profile around.

Robert Kaiser

--
Note that any statements of mine - no matter how passionate - are never meant to be offensive but very often as food for thought or possible arguments that we as a community needs answers to. And most of the time, I even appreciate irony and fun! :)