".14" is SM 2.0.14, same as you're using. "WFM" is "works for me". XPSP3 here, so YMMV. -JW

Pat Connors wrote:
I am using SM 2.0.14 and Twitter actually started getting wiggley with
the new update of SM which occurred around the same time as Twitter's
new interface.  First my mouse started to freeze, then I couldn't sign
in and then finally I could get the new tweets...what does WFM with
".14" mean?  I am using Windows 7 64 bit.

 >   Twitter recently updated their site and now I can't get it to work with
 >   SeaMonkey.  I need to open Internet Explorer to use it.  Is anyone else
 >   having this problem?

 Both new and old Twitter WFM with ".14".  -JW