MCBastos wrote:
I have been letting it auto-update itself for some time... but recently
I noticed that it does not sync anymore. Worse: the extension Options
dialog screen simply does not work (...)

Is it just me, or is the Firefox Sync extension no longer really
compatible with Seamonkey?

Indeed the latest versions of the Firefox Sync add-on do not work properly with SM 2.0 anymore. You'll either have to return to one of the previous Firefox Sync versions (maybe 1.5.1) or wait for SM 2.1 which will be released really soon now and includes Sync out of the box (which also means there won't be any compatibility issues through add-on updates).

HTH

Jens

--
Jens Hatlak <http://jens.hatlak.de/>