David E. Ross schrieb:
The user interface to control the browser history has been removed from
SeaMonkey 2.1RC1.  Do any of the following preference variables still
have any effect on controlling the history?

No. We have been talking bout this multiple times here and there were blog posts about that automatic system that is in place there now, which we linked to.

Robert Kaiser

--
Note that any statements of mine - no matter how passionate - are never meant to be offensive but very often as food for thought or possible arguments that we as a community needs answers to. And most of the time, I even appreciate irony and fun! :)