Interviewed by CNN on 16/05/2011 15:45, keith_w told the world:
> I had them, back when I had SM 1.1.18 (day before yesterday).
> Now that I've advanced to SM 2.0.13, my feeds are gone.

Uhhh... If memory serves well, SM 1.x did NOT have an integrated RSS
reader in the mail reader. I don't remember if it had "Smart Bookmarks",
that is, RSS feeds appearing as bookmark menus, a la Firefox -- I never
cared much for this feature.

Maybe you were using a third-party RSS reader extension, such as
NewsFox? I did use NewsFox back in the 1.1.x days, but I never liked it
very much. The RSS reader was one of the major incentives for upgrading
to 2.0.

--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.