Adam Jimerson wrote:

Thanks I sent that, but should Seamonkey override what ever SMTP
server I select from the drop down menu when composing a new message
with what ever I have have set as default?

My use case I have two SMTP servers one is personal mail the other
is work.  My personal SMTP is set as default but when composing a
email I select my work email from the drop down for the from address
and click send.  Rather than using the address I selected it used my
personal address still.

Your wording makes it sound like SM is overriding your /sending address/ (From: or Sender: field), not your SMTP server. If that's so, I have no idea what to do -- I've never experienced it with any email program, nor heard of it happening with any email program.

Paul B. Gallagher