On 5/27/11 3:32 PM, Jay Garcia wrote:
> On 27.05.2011 10:08, Rick Merrill wrote:

Prefetching occurs in the background while you are viewing a prior page.
 The prefectched data goes into your cache as if you had previously
visited the fetched page.

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

On occasion, I might filter and ignore all newsgroup messages
posted through GoogleGroups via Google's G2/1.0 user agent
because of spam from that source.