Philip Chee wrote:
Hi!

SeaMonkey 2.1 is almost out of the gate. We need to make sure that the
Lightning version targetting SM 2.1 works well with it. So I need
volunteers to smoke test Lightning 1.04b on SeaMonkey 2.1

Lightning 1.0b4pre builds are here:
https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/calendar/lightning/nightly/latest-comm-miramar/
SeaMonkey 2.1pre builds are here:
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/seamonkey/nightly/latest-comm-2.0/

Lightning will integrate into the MailNews window and you can open new
Calendar and Task tabs via the mini buttons in the tabbar.

Phil

(also posted to Mozillazine
http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2210021)

Seems Lightning 1.0b4pre has broken my UA, preventing me from using Yahoo! Mail Beta. When Lightning is disabled Yahoo! Mail Beta loads normally.

I suspected Lightning because I noticed my posts on the MozillaZine forums only showed Lightning 1.04bpre as my UA instead of the full build string.

I just installed the latest nightly and the results are the same. Also created a test profile without Lightning and Yahoo! Mail Beta worked. Installed Lightning 1.0b4pre and Yahoo! Mail Beta was disabled again.

Just to be sure I even downloaded and re-installed SM 2.1 RC1.

WLS