On 5/28/2011 8:48 AM PT, Ant typed:

I noticed this started a few days ago when logged into YouTube.com and
trying to share its videos to gets its embedded videos. It seems like it
doesn't detect SeaMonkey v2.0.14 correctly since using Firefox v3.6.8
user agent (and even changing back to real one from SM2 until I exit
SM2) had no problems.

Is anyone else noticing this too?

OK, it looks like it is not just SeaMonkey's web browser but others too according to http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/youtube/thread?tid=51b3af5a054a0b27 ... :(
--
"Do not kill ants. They are your best friends." --Joe Brainard
   /\___/\               Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)