sean bean wrote:
WLS wrote:
sean bean wrote:
goldtech wrote:
Hi,

Is there anyway to use sync bookmarks addon with SM 2.0.14 ? Right now
I have FF installed then I import the syn'd bookmarks from FF to SM...

thanks

Sync is working quite well in the 2.2a1pre versions of SeaMonkey... now
if only i could get Lightning to install

sean

Which version of SM 2.2a1pre do you have and which Lightning are you
trying to install?

The one I use with SM 2.1 RC1 and Thunderbird 5 beta (both 32-bit) can
be found here.

https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/calendar/lightning/nightly/latest-comm-miramar/

well this one actually managed to get permission to be installed...
mucho appreciado

sean

I get most of my information from (gasp!) a web forum called MozillaZine. http://forums.mozillazine.org/

You would be surprised what you can learn there. I recommend everyone register there. :)