I am running RC2 on Windows 7, 64-bit and find that when I use the "search messages" window, there is very little I can do with the listed search results.

Click, double-click, and right-click do nothing on a search result item.

While I can select any search result item, and highlight it, I can't open it with the "Open" button. (I can however delete it with the "Delete" button. "Open Message Folder" will open a new message window with the message selected.))

This is stuff I used to do all the time with earlier versions of SeaMonkey (such as 2.0), so this is very worrisome.

Bob